Saturday, August 22, 2009
It's a Girl!
I sent out a mass text after I had the baby but I don't think a lot of you got it. Sorry--I tried! I had Kellyn May on Wednesday morning at 1:33 A.M. I feel like I haven't slept all week so while she is sleeping I'm going to try to do the same. I will post more details when I don't feel like a zombie (a happy zombie though.) For a picture and a few more details check out Grandma Debbie's blog here. More to come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
We're so happy for you! She's beautiful!
Congrats again! What exciting news. She is so cute and lucky to have great parents as you. I hope you get much needed rest. Looking forward for more to come:)
She is so cute! Congratulations again!
Congrats! She is so precious and I love the name!
Congratulations you two! What a cutie she is! And I really like the name, it is very pretty. Hope you are getting a little bit of sleep!
P.S. KC would like to express his condolences for Jared having to live in Provo. :) But yay that he has a job!
Congrats!! It's great having them finally here. I feel your pain. The only problem with the 2nd one is the 1st one is always awake, so I still get no sleep! :) I'm so happy for you!
Congratulations!!! Good luck with the sleep thing. . .it does get better :) hang in there! Thanks for finding us on blogger!
So I get go to your blog to leave a comment and find out you had a baby! Congrats!
Post a Comment